I have asked this question: Standing desk with ability to raise/lower?
It is receiving a few close votes for "not about computing hardware."
A key thing this site will need to determine is what the scope of "hardware" is, right now there are questions about:
- Audio equipment
- Motorized desks
- Baby monitor that can have multiple transmitting stations on the same channel
- "Training" drones
- Which PLC would be recommended for small-scale industrial control?
- VR headset as huge resolution monitor?
- Motion sensing home security cameras that work with Windows 10 (or standalone) and have both iOS and Android apps
- Reasonably priced Internet-controlled power outlet?
- Wi-Fi extenders
- Reliable desktop scanner with Duplex Automatic Document feeder (DADF)?
I am probably missing some of them. Right now many questions do not fall under "computing hardware" too and according to the close reasons, should also be closed. And I am sure there will be more than that list.
What is considered "hardware" for purposes of this site's scope?