Developer, architect, project manager, tester, and active DevOps supporter, I'm studying, observing and advising companies which have an important risk to fail their IT-related projects, and for the last two years specializing myself in quality and productivity.
After six years of freelancing, I worked for several companies, including TCS. Today, I'm a happy member of Finaxys. I work mostly with Microsoft stack, but recently started to build Linux-based DevOps infrastructure, learning Linux, Bash, Python, Node.js, MongoDB, RabbitMQ, Redis and dozens of other things and totally loving it.
Outside information technology, I'm interested by photography and recently started shooting videos.
I'm mostly active on Programmers.SE, and also maintain my blog.
If you want to contact me, my email is email@example.com and I'm open for any development-related discussions, or at least most of them. You may also be interested by my profile on Careers, however note that I'm not currently looking for a job. If you live in Paris or want to visit Paris, drop me a line.
Member for 1 year, 10 months
3 profile views
Last seen Jul 2 at 8:54
- Software Engineering 127.8k 127.8k 3030 gold badges327327 silver badges485485 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 44.2k 44.2k 2626 gold badges9898 silver badges179179 bronze badges
- The Workplace 4.6k 4.6k 44 gold badges1818 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Information Security 4.4k 4.4k 66 gold badges1818 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Photography 4.2k 4.2k 33 gold badges2929 silver badges5454 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 1307 How to solve "The specified service has been marked for deletion" error
- 610 How to solve "The specified service has been marked for deletion" error
- 521 Why can't the IT industry deliver large, faultless projects quickly as in other industries?
- 455 My customer wants me to record a video of how I develop his software product
- 391 Is there any technical reason why, in programming, the default date format is YYYYMMDD and not something else?
- 378 htmlentities() vs. htmlspecialchars()
- 305 Are #regions an antipattern or code smell?
- View more network posts →