NixOS is the new Arch Linux - nixos.org
If you want to thank me:
financially? make a donation in my name to this young lady's gofundme
Follow me on Twitter and tell me what canonical questions you would like me to respond to!
(If you keep it to programming, I may follow you back.)
If I know you, please connect with me on LinkedIn.
Miscellaneous information about me:
.ghci file (for Haskell):
:set +m :set prompt "λ: " :set prompt-cont " | "
Code licenses: CC-BY-SA/MIT
- Stack Overflow♦ 306.2k 306.2k 7676 gold badges375375 silver badges314314 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 5.6k 5.6k 44 gold badges2323 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- User Experience 3.9k 3.9k 44 gold badges1515 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Super User 3.3k 3.3k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Code Review 1.5k 1.5k 1212 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 7486 How do I merge two dictionaries in a single expression (taking union of dictionaries)?
- 3519 Manually raising (throwing) an exception in Python
- 1330 Usage of __slots__?
- 954 Accessing the index in 'for' loops?
- 579 What is the difference between Python's list methods append and extend?
- 557 What does if __name__ == "__main__": do?
- 474 How do I determine the size of an object in Python?
- View more network posts →