1366x768 is as HD as your old CRT
1280x1024 (SXGA) > 1024x768 (XGA) = 1366x768 ≠ 1280x720 (720p) < 1920x1080 (HD)
Since I answered some audio related questions I put the following information here in this profile until there is a better way I can provide this information. As with all my other profiles that include such kind of information, it's not to show off and it's also not a complete listing of all I've ever had, but devices that I'm still (subjectively) happy with.
Headphones, IEMs and speakers (date bought¹):
- Phonak Audéo 122 (June 2011)
- V-Moda M-100 (January 2013)
- Philips Fidelio M1BTBL (January 2014)
- Sony SRS-X2 (October 2014)
- Audeze EL-8 (May 2015)
- QCY QY7 (June 2015)
- AKG K702 (December 2015)
¹Technology always moves forward, new products enter the market, older products are discontinued, most of these have been technologically interesting in the price range or a bargain at the time. This is not meant to be a general recommendation.
- Ask Ubuntu 26k 26k 2323 gold badges9090 silver badges192192 bronze badges
- Anime & Manga 821 821 11 gold badge88 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Super User 764 764 22 gold badges66 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Hardware Recommendations 638 638 55 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- German Language 495 495 11 gold badge33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 261 Is FFmpeg missing from the official repositories in 14.04?
- 180 Where are MTP mounted devices located in the filesystem?
- 144 How to create UEFI-only bootable USB live media?
- 118 How to create UEFI-only bootable USB live media?
- 63 Hibernation is still missing from menu in 13.10 after enabling via polkit. How to enable?
- 53 Hibernation is still missing from menu in 13.10 after enabling via polkit. How to enable?
- 50 How to configure ADB access for Android devices?
- View more network posts →