- Unix & Linux 8.4k 8.4k 44 gold badges2222 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 840 840 77 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Hardware Recommendations 293 293 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Information Security 283 283 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Emacs 161 161 44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 199 How to shrink root filesystem without booting a livecd
- 107 How to shrink root filesystem without booting a livecd
- 48 Avoid running the script if a variable is not defined
- 30 What does `<&-` do?
- 25 How does Linux differentiate between real and unexisting (eg: device) files?
- 19 How to know how much space an uncompressed zip will take
- 19 Why does ArchLinux keep some users/groups after package uninstallation?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Nov 13 '19