Areas of expertise:
- Perl expert (specifically enterprise software development
- Sybase (table design, query optimization and stored proc development)
Areas of familiarity:
- Shell scripting, *nix system administration
- Stack Overflow 120.9k 120.9k 2929 gold badges202202 silver badges317317 bronze badges
- Literature 4.1k 4.1k 1010 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 3.6k 3.6k 22 gold badges2222 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Software Recommendations 2.7k 2.7k 1313 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- The Workplace 2.3k 2.3k 1616 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 931 ArithmeticException: "Non-terminating decimal expansion; no exact representable decimal result"
- 909 How do I check if a file exists in Java?
- 860 How to determine the current shell I'm working on
- 696 Why is setTimeout(fn, 0) sometimes useful?
- 258 How is Perl's @INC constructed? (aka What are all the ways of affecting where Perl modules are searched for?)
- View more network posts →