Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 4 years, 10 months
5 profile views
Last seen Apr 23 '16 at 0:11
- English Language & Usage 58.8k 58.8k 44 gold badges140140 silver badges224224 bronze badges
- Latin Language♦ 16.7k 16.7k 22 gold badges3838 silver badges8888 bronze badges
- Linguistics 7.6k 7.6k 2929 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 5k 5k 11 gold badge1818 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 3.9k 3.9k 44 gold badges1818 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 214 How long can Moderator Resignation notices be featured?
- 208 How does the "Dalai Lama walks into a pizza shop..." joke work?
- 203 We need "assume good intent" back in the Code of Conduct
- 164 Why is there paternal, for fatherly, fraternal, for brotherly, but no similar word for sons?
- 101 Why should the first person pronoun 'I' always be capitalized?
- 77 Why do Wh question words in English so consistently map to Q words in Latin?
- 75 Why use "need not" instead of "do not need to"?
- View more network posts →