Technical Writing for a day job (with more than a dash of unofficial IT Tech Support thrown in) and Custom PC Builder, SF Writer, and gamer to keep myself out of trouble at home.
Two kids, a dog, a cat, and a temperamental X58 system brought back from the dead to slay software once again. Proud owner of an Intel Xeon W3680 ES.
Rockford, IL, United States
Member for 5 years, 1 month
92 profile views
Last seen Jan 4 '17 at 1:05
- Worldbuilding 2.8k 2.8k 88 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Hardware Recommendations 2.3k 2.3k 11 gold badge88 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 804 804 66 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Super User 416 416 22 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Area 51 151 151 11 bronze badge
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 56 Reasons to not allow an uploaded brain to be conscious?
- 39 What to call expressions like "Google-Fu"
- 35 Is space piracy orbitally practical?
- 32 WWII Invasion of Earth
- 18 What modern technology would be most revolutionary to ancient Greeks?
- 17 How would people behave if society could vote to send people to a rubbish planet?
- 17 Why are interstellar colonists lone rangers?
- View more network posts →