Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Santa Fe, NM, USA
Member for 4 years
0 profile views
Last seen Oct 11 '17 at 11:41
- Travel 9k 9k 11 gold badge2626 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 7.1k 7.1k 33 gold badges4545 silver badges8686 bronze badges
- The Workplace 5.4k 5.4k 11 gold badge1919 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 2.1k 2.1k 1212 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 1.8k 1.8k 22 gold badges1515 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 89 Employer asking us to move items that are approximately 1000 lbs (450 kg) each. How can I address this issue properly so that no one gets hurt?
- 79 How is it possible for a hotel to have Wifi but no internet access?
- 69 In Windows, using the command line, how do you check if a remote port is open?
- 65 In C#, why are variables declared inside a try block limited in scope?
- 64 How to survive a timeshare promotional trip?
- 56 Was this scene in "The Last Jedi" an homage to "Hardware Wars"?
- 55 Why would airlines not let a US citizen with an expired passport board a plane back to the US?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.