The worthwhile problems are the ones you can really solve or help solve, the ones you can really contribute something to. No problem is too small or too trivial if we can really do something about it.
Member for 5 years, 11 months
9 profile views
Last seen Sep 10 '19 at 2:37
- Stack Overflow 1.9k 1.9k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Hardware Recommendations 1.5k 1.5k 22 gold badges1010 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 743 743 22 gold badges77 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Salesforce 418 418 11 gold badge33 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Mathematica 237 237 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 99 How to upgrade phpMyAdmin in XAMPP to latest?
- 36 Gather vs aligned - centered equation with one number
- 12 Should I buy an SSD with hardware-based full disk encryption?
- 12 Arabic enumerating inside an alpha enumerating
- 12 What is a good light-weight ebook reader?
- 10 Mobile phone used only for calls & SMS
- 9 External fingerprint scanner with high fingerprint detection accuracy
- View more network posts →