The worthwhile problems are the ones you can really solve or help solve, the ones you can really contribute something to. No problem is too small or too trivial if we can really do something about it.
Member for 4 years, 5 months
9 profile views
Last seen Sep 10 '19 at 2:37
- Stack Overflow 1.7k 1.7k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Hardware Recommendations 1.5k 1.5k 22 gold badges99 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 613 613 11 gold badge77 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Salesforce 295 295 11 gold badge22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Mathematica 237 237 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 85 How to upgrade phpMyAdmin in XAMPP to latest?
- 27 Gather vs aligned - centered equation with one number
- 12 Should I buy an SSD with hardware-based full disk encryption?
- 12 What is a good light-weight ebook reader?
- 10 Mobile phone used only for calls & SMS
- 8 External fingerprint scanner with high fingerprint detection accuracy
- 8 Show the code example below the image if the width is greater than X
- View more network posts →
Top tags (4)
9 How would you rate HR at this moment? Sep 22 '15
8 How do we promote our site? Sep 9 '15
7 How to avoid decreasing user activity? Oct 3 '15
6 How long does it take to open public beta? Sep 11 '15
3 Intel “Inside everywhere” Oct 1 '15