I've been a computers/computing enthusiast since many years ago. Started coding FORTRAN on punched cards, then moved to BASIC on my MC6809 based DRAGON-64 and then the x86 IBM-PC era.
I had the opportunity of working on mainframes, minis, workstations, PC's and embedded hardware. Today I am doing mainly embedded coding - C and ASM on various processors, trying to get better familiarity with the GNU toolchain and Eclipse after years of using MS tools.
Was lucky enough to be at the right time at the right place to get to work as a VLSI designer for a top tier chip company, working on a world class processor family.
Always looking to solving problem in the most elegant way!
- Yaniv Sapir
- Photography 10.8k 10.8k 33 gold badges3333 silver badges5656 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 7k 7k 77 gold badges5151 silver badges105105 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 6.3k 6.3k 1111 gold badges3131 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Super User 2.4k 2.4k 1212 gold badges4040 silver badges7171 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 611 611 11 gold badge55 silver badges66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 421 How to force a clock update using ntp?
- 57 What does this GCC error "... relocation truncated to fit..." mean?
- 43 How to detect and configure an output with xrandr?
- 42 Is there a difference between "." and "source" in bash, after all?
- 41 How to clear the command line in Octave?
- 37 How to escape the angled brackets ("<", ">") in a code block?
- 31 What am I losing when using extension tubes instead of a macro lens?
- View more network posts →