Currently working on learning microcontrollers and Internet of Things technologies. Working with DragonBoard 410C (Android), ESP32, Raspberry Pi 3B (Raspbian and Windows 10 IoT Core), and Arduino Uno devices.
I submit articles to CodeProject.com from time to time, https://www.codeproject.com/script/Articles/MemberArticles.aspx?amid=40262
Lead developer for a point of sale application owned by Georgia Southern University written in C and C++ for the Windows operating system and licensed to NCR Corporation and other resellers.
Using software technologies such as COM objects/controls, SQL Server and SQLite, with both TCP and UDP networking protocols transporting both binary proprietary and XML messages in a multi-threaded application, maintain and improve a point of sale application.
The point of sale application supports multiple languages for the user interface which can be modified using a screen layout application for screen design. In addition the application provides a macro facility and hundreds of parameters governing taxing, tenders, etc. providing flexibility for a wide variety of point of sale applications.
Previous to this position, I worked for Nortel Networks as a software developer (C and Unix as well as C++ and Windows) and as a program manager.
- Stack Overflow 14.9k 14.9k 33 gold badges6767 silver badges9292 bronze badges
- Internet of Things 591 591 11 gold badge44 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Computer Science 477 477 11 gold badge44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Raspberry Pi 379 379 11 gold badge44 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 365 365 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 69 Non-static variable cannot be referenced from a static context
- 59 Pass struct by reference in C
- 42 What is Domain Driven Design?
- 32 Why does malloc not work sometimes?
- 25 How to install (v142) Build tools in Visual studio
- 23 Is the conflict between Captain America and Tony Stark in "The Avengers" Blue Collar versus Educated Elite?
- 22 What is the difference between - 1) Preprocessor,linker, 2)Header file,library? Is my understanding correct?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.