A+ Certified PC Tech. Started with CP/M waybackwhen. Associated with http://www.freegeek.org as a volunteer instructor for many years. Six years post-secondary computer instruction, 14 years system administration. A decade of radio and telephony experience preceding. No link I provide is an affiliate links, I receive no compensation of any kind from these links. I do not speak for my employer
Member for 2 years, 2 months
5 profile views
Last seen May 31 at 3:07
- Ask Ubuntu 13.5k 13.5k 77 gold badges3434 silver badges6868 bronze badges
- Super User 8.8k 8.8k 44 gold badges2626 silver badges5757 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 3.2k 3.2k 22 gold badges1515 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Hardware Recommendations 1.5k 1.5k 44 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Amateur Radio 704 704 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 101 WSL: Am I running version 1 or version 2?
- 93 WSL: Am I running version 1 or version 2?
- 61 If I copy a bootable USB drive to another USB, will it create a duplicate bootable drive?
- 39 What are socket files?
- 35 Which of these will work? HDMI to VGA or HDMI to USB?
- 32 What are the differences between EPUB2 and EPUB3?
- 29 Why can't I change system time to less than 1970?
- View more network posts →